Green Ronin Customer Service is excellent

At the time of this posting, Fantasy AGE is available for pre-order from Green Ronin Publishing. In addition, there is a sale on the currently available PDF. When you pre-order a physical copy of Fantasy AGE, the (usually $15.00) PDF is available for $5.00!

I went for it! Proceeded through the whole pre-order process watching for the advertised opportunity to buy the PDF at the discounted price. Got all the way to the last click to commit and still hadn't seen the check box or link or pop up. So I nuked the process, closed everything and started over.

Second time through still didn't see the chance to do the discount PDF, figured maybe it was just after the final click. Completed the whole process and it appeared the opportunity was missed.

This was the first purchase I had ever made directly from Green Ronin (definitely not my first Green Ronin purchase! Have a whole portion of shelf of green and black to show for all the beloved True20!) so I figured the tangent of having to register may have interfered with the discount. Either way, discount was missed.

But not to fret!

I immediately sent a message to Green Ronin through their own website 'Contact Us' method. This was very late on a Saturday night.

Before noon on Sunday the issue was resolved with an email from the lovely Donna Prior of Green Ronin Customer Service, provided me with a unique discount:
There is an issue sometimes with Shopify where you cannot see the pop-up window for the PDF offer. We've gotten word that their whole pop-up process isn't working at the moment. I've created a code for you to get the PDF for $5.00.
Purchased the PDF through the online store and plugged in the discount code. It worked perfectly.

So I am reporting that Green Ronin has top notch customer service! Thank you Donna and Green Ronin!

Makes me glad I supported the Blue Rose kickstarter!

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more